Sunday, April 27, 2008

weekend thrills

wow. that was quite the weekend and a true blessing.
I am now quite indebted to the few nearest and dearest my heart.
Thanks Josh for once again giving way beyond what I could have even asked for. What did you clock in – 16 hours up on my roof top! That beats even Santa’s record! JonJon - thanks for making the long haul and making it happen. Without you. We would not have a roof over our heads. At least not a new one any way. Jeff – you are the bomb. From desktop to rooftop and back again without pausing to come up for breath. You are my hero. Danya, Mom, Anna, Katie, Rachel, GG, and all the kiddos made for a delightful, chaotic, and enchanting weekend. I loved every moment!
I felt like we had a real old fashioned barn raising going down right here on Center Street. You all blessed me tremendously.
And the greatest blessing of all was the safe return home of our beloved “Daddio/Papa” and Uncle Kerry. The work God did in and through you is an inspiration – can’t wait to see what the next chapter read like!

1 comment:

Crystal Starr said...

Joy, I had no idea you had a blog, how fun!!! You write so beautifully! Oh and I have a Daddio too, that's what I call my dad...well actually he's Daddio from the patio! =)